Join us Friday night for the SF Street Food Festival opening night. We’ll be serving 250+ lbs of our famous mac’n’cheese.
Did we mention unlimited fried chicken and sides? Seriously can’t get better a deal….
- Seattle-based Huxley Wallace Collective (they may even bring their famous bacon jam!)
- Austin-based food trucks The Peached Tortilla (in their words, they want to get you “peached”)
- Alabama-based Jim n’ Nick’s (they like it quick n’ crisp)
- Oakland-based Hopscotch (Michael Bauer says the chicken is like “a savory granola”…in a good way!)
- Sao Paolo, Brazil-based Feirinha Gastronomica (Chef Daniela Narciso & Mauricio Shuartz want you to know it’ll be boa pra caramba)
- San Francisco-based Traci des Jardins of Jardiniere and The Commisary (Chef Traci brings a Top Chef twist to her Top Chef dishes)
- San Francisco-based To Hyang coming back from a sudden May 2014 closure to serve their Anthony Bourdain & Chris Consentino-approved fried chicken
- San Francisco-based The Whole Beast (can’t pick between the usual wings and breadsticks? They’ve got you covered with the whole beast of a chicken!)
- Oakland-based Japanese fried chicken pop up favorite Abura-Ya (The East Bay Express thinks you should try this karaage)
- San Francisco-based Starbelly (their Fried Chicken event is sold out but they’re coming back with their famous fried chicken for this night only!)
- San Francisco-based (and yet-to-open!) brewery incubator/restaurant Citizen Fox (Deborah Blum will be giving a preview of her plant-based menu with a vegan “Fried Chicken” option!)
Grab your ticket!